Attorney Ravit Deskal-Schwartz
Attorney Daskel is a partner at the firm and heads the Department of Family law and Mediation.
Attorney Deskal specializes in: divorce, alimony, custody of children, paternity, division of property, appointment of receivers, protection orders, inheritance disputes, drafting of wills, inheritance orders / will execution, opposition to a will / inheritance orders, Estate management, family mediation, ongoing power of attorney, guardianships, financial agreements, home peace agreements, common-law couples and more. In addition, attorney Deskal heads the Synergy Center for Family and Business Mediation.
- Bachelor of LL.B from the Faculty of Law of the Academic Campus.
- M.A. degree in conflict resolution and mediation from Tel Aviv University.
- Certified mediator from the Bar Ilan University.
- Authorized to issue a continuing power of attorney.
- Member of the Chamber of Mediators in Israel.
- Member of the Family Forum and the Rabbinical Court Forum at the Bar Association.